Midnight2Midnight is part of London Midnight Runners Ltd. whose terms and conditions are outlined below:
Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: In these Terms & Conditions, "Midnight Runners" means London Midnight Runners Ltd, company number 09733429 and whose registered office is at 72 Drapers Court, 59 Lurline Gardens, London SW11 4DF; “Event” means the Midnight2Midnight event, taking place on August 17th 2019; "Participant" means the individual who entered the Midnight2Midnight event, and "Participation" is the registration and participation of that individual in the event, which starts when the entry fee is paid; “Club” means the fitness community that is Midnight Runners; "Contract" means the contract between Midnight Runners and the Participant subject to these Terms & Conditions; "Registration" means the process undergoneby the Participant to enter Midnight2Midnight (including payment of the Entry fee); "Club Rules" means the terms set out in the Midnight Runners Club Rules; “Member” means any paying participant in a Midnight Runners event (including Participants in Midnight2Midnight)
2. PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION: Membership is subject to these Terms & Conditions as amended from time to time. Registration as a Participant is an offer to Midnight Runners to Participate in the Event subject to these Terms & Conditions and the club rules. Midnight Runners reserves the right to reject any individual from Participation in the Event. Participation is available to individuals of 18 years of age and over, subject to status. Upon being accepted to the Event, the Participant consents to having their photograph taken by Midnight Runners or its affiliates, sponsor(s) and third party vendors to confirm their identity upon entry, and consents to having their photograph taken at any time whilst participating in a Midnight Runners event (including the Event itself). Further, the Participant hereby grants to Midnight Runners and its affiliates, sponsor(s) and third party vendors the right to use any such photographs for press and/or promotional purposes.
3. EVENT REGISTRATION: Entry to the Event costs £24, and the entry fee is non-refundable. Registration must be completed and paid for prior to Participation in the Event. The Registration lasts for 3 calendar months from the day on which it was purchased, which covers the Event date (August 17th). Midnight Runners reserves the right to withdraw and vary individuals’ Event Registration.
6. HEALTH AND SAFETY All Participants must confirm they are in good health to engage in physical activities, and must disclose any relevant medical conditions to an event leader. Participants take full responsibility for any injury or health condition sustained whilst using the facilities, either new or arising from their medical condition. Midnight Runners staff and event leaders are not medically trained and are therefore not qualified to assess whether the Participant is in appropriate physical condition to use the facilities. Midnight Runners advises all Participants to take medical advice prior to starting any exercise programme if they are in any doubt as to their ability to do so. The Participant warrants and represents upon their Registration, and repeats such warranty by attending the Event, that they are in good physical condition and know of no medical or other reason why they should not engage in any form of exercise, and that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
7. TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY MIDNIGHT RUNNERS Midnight Runners may terminate a Participant’s Registration without notice and with immediate effect if: 1. The Participant breaches these Terms & Conditions or the Club Rules, either repeatedly or because of one serious breach; 2. Any due fees remain unpaid after any request for payment by Midnight Runners; 3. Midnight Runners is of the opinion (acting in its discretion) that the Participant is not suitable for continued Participation in the Event; 4. The Participant puts the health, safety or well-being of staff or other Participants or Guests at risk. All decisions made by Midnight Runners under this clause are final and binding. Midnight Runners is unlikely to accept a new application for Participation from someone whose Participation has been terminated in accordance with this clause.
8. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Participants are responsible for advising Midnight Runners of changes to their personal information. Where Midnight Runners is required to provide any written notification, Midnight Runners will send the notice to the address provided during Registration or any updated address the Participant has provided since Registering. Any notice sent by Midnight Runners in accordance with this clause will be deemed received by the Participant two days from the date of dispatch. Midnight Runners takes the responsibility for looking after Participants’ personal information very seriously, and will only contact Participants with information about the Club and Midnight Runners services available.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall limit or exclude the Midnight Runners’ liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its personnel or agents; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law. Subject to that: (a) Midnight Runners and its affiliates, sponsor(s) and third party vendors shall have no liability to the Participant or Guest, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions; and (b) Midnight Runners’ and its affiliates’, sponsor(s’)/(‘s) and third party vendors’ total liability to the Participant or Guest, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be limited to £50.
10. CHANGES TO MIDNIGHT RUNNERS TERMS & CONDITIONS Midnight Runners may from time to time amend these Terms & Conditions, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions, and will notify Members by placing a notice on the Club Facebook page. Any changes will be effective immediately.
11. THE TERMS OF YOUR CONTRACT A completed Registration Form, these Terms & Conditions, and the Club Rules make up a binding contract with Midnight Runners. Participants are advised to read the Terms & Conditions and Club Rules in full before Registering. The failure of Midnight Runners to enforce any of its rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of those rights. Any failure to identify or act upon a breach of the Terms & Conditions or Club Rules shall not be deemed to be an affirmation by Midnight Runners that the behaviour of the Participant or Guest is acceptable. Except where permitted by this Contract, neither Midnight Runners nor the Participant may alter the terms of this Contract without the express agreement of the other.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms & Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
All Participants and Guests must comply by these Club Rules at all times. Refusal or continual non-compliance with these Rules may result in the Participant or Guest being ejected from the Event and termination of Registration if applicable. Midnight Runners reserves the right to make changes to the Club Rules from time to time, and any changes will be effective immediately. Copies of these Rules can be obtained from reception or from the Midnight Runners website at www.midnightrunners.co
Any Guests to Midnight Runners events are required to register on the myCrew App prior to attending an event. Guest visits are at Midnight Runners' absolute discretion, and availability may be restricted. Midnight Runners reserves the right to charge a Guest Fee for all non-Members wanting to participate in an event. All Guests are required to provide photographic identification, and failure to provide this may result in the Guest being denied entry to the event. All Guests agree to abide by these Club Rules, and failure to do so may result in the Guest being ejected from the event.
2. DRESS CODE
All Members and Guests are expected to wear suitable attire at all times while participating in events. Midnight Runners considers suitable attire to be: a t-shirt or vest; shorts or trousers suitable for training and running; and closed shoes suitable for running (with exceptions for certain class activities). The following is NOT acceptable: 1. Open shoes or bare feet, unless partaking in certain classes as above 2. No t-shirt / lack of suitable clothing 3. Jeans or other inappropriate trousers 4. Getting changed in public, except for removing layers. Inappropriate attire can be offensive or intimidating to other members, and as such will not be tolerated. Refusal to comply with the dress code may result in the Member or Guest being ejected from the event; continued refusal is a breach of the Rules and as such Midnight Runners may terminate the user’s Membership as stated in the Terms and Conditions. All members should use suitable measures to maintain basic standards of hygiene, such as using deodorant, showering if needed, and wearing clean fitness attire whilst training.
All Members and Guests must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst participating in Midnight Runners events. Anyone who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the event, and Members may have their Membership terminated with no refund of fees already paid. All Member and Guest must comply with any reasonable request from Midnight Runners staff in relation to health and safety, and to ensure smooth running of the Club. No Member or Guest may bring external personal trainers to an event or act as a personal trainer, paid or otherwise. Midnight Runners Crew Captains have been confirmed as holding the required certification and insurance, and as such are the only trainers permitted to lead events. Crew Captains are independent professionals, and not employees or agents of Midnight Runners.
Midnight Runners timetables, crew captains and classes are subject to change at any time. Midnight Runners will endeavour to provide notice when a class is unable to take place for any reason. Members must book in advance to ensure that a boot camp or class has space for them.
5. BAG DROP AND LOST PROPERTY
Since Midnight Runners do not operate a gym facility, we only offer bag drops for certain events and only for our Members; Midnight Runners takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage for any items brought by our Members during our events and emphasise that our Members leave their belongings, when a bag drop is available, at their own risk.
6. GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
If any Member has concerns in relation to health and safety, they must report the issue to Midnight Runners staff immediately.